All Honeywell e-bikes and their components carry 1-year manufacturer warranty with the original registered owner. Please carefully read our warranty terms below.
If you believe your Honeywell bike has a warranty issue, please contact us directly.
- All Honeywell e-bikes and their components carry the following 1-year manufacturer warranty with the original registered owner including frame, battery, electronics and most parts (excluding tires, tubes, brake pads, cables & housing, pedals)
- Our Support team will work with you to determine whether a covered component must be replaced. We will need photos and video of the defective part before process the claim.
- The replacement parts will be shipped free of charge and a pre-paid shipping label will be provided for any defected covered component.
- The owner will be responsible for labor.
- The warranty coverage only applies to the original registered owner and is not transferable.
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage or failure from abuse, neglect, misuse, improper repairs or accident
- Damage or failure from modification of any of the bikes systems
- Damage or failure of any part of the electrical system resulting from improper storage or charging of the battery
- Damage or failure from the replacement of any of original components or installation of aftermarket accessories
- Lost or damaged keys
- Shipping damage (such claims must be presented directly to the shipper)