1. Press and hold the power button to turn off the bike.
2. Remove the screw under the display, then carefully remove the display from the handlebar.
3. Remove the cable cover and locate the display cable
4. Lay down or flip the bike upside down, locate the three bolts on the controller cover (underneath the battery):
5. Remove the cover bolts and the cover, find 3 cable connectors, 1 is connected with 5 wires (red, blue, black, teal, yellow), and 2 identical connectors with 2 wires (white and brown).
6. Unplug each connectors by pressing the black rectangle shape button, and then remove the display
7. Plug in the 3 connectors of the new display
8. Reinstall the controller cover with the 3 bolts
8. Reinstall the cable cover to cover the new display cable
9. Install the screw and secure the display on the handlebar
10. Turn on the bike and test the bike fully before riding